Friday 10 May 2013

Day 8 ! Scaravelli Inspired Yoga


Yawn. I can’t think of anything else to say about this class.

Obviously I did but it has since been requested that I remove the post. Apparently it wasn't complimentary enough and upset someone so as this blog was never intended to upset, poof! It's gone for now.


The Need To Know:
- Where: TriYoga Chelsea (studios in Soho and Primrose Hill also)
- Nearest Station: South Kensington (15mins) / Sloane Square (20mins)
- When: Various types of yoga / pilates all day every day
- How Much: Intro offer of 2 weeks for £20, else drop-in starts at £14/hr or class packages 
- Special Note: The online booking system is excellent – clear timetables, easy to book / cancel classes between all triyoga studios and schedule summaries readily available.
  
The Want to Know:
- Who’s it For: For those who are looking for a chill out class
- Sweat Scale: 2/10
- Strength / Cardio / Flexi / Tone: Hmm…
- Complexity: 2/10
- Fun Factor: 3/10 The hop-skip around the room was amusing.
- Changing Facilities: I didn’t use but lockers, showers, hairdryers available.
- Instructor Inspiration: 5/10.

The Stats:
- Total Time: 1hr 14mins
- Calories Burnt: 105
- Average Heart Rate: 76bpm
- Max Heart Rate: 101bpm
HR Going Down...Down...Gone.




Who knew there was an outlet LK Bennet store so close to the studio...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    I'm so sorry you didn't enjoy the class. I wish you had mentioned your aim at the time as I may have been able to help. Please take my photo down from your blog as I have not given you permission to use it in this way.
    Best wishes
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,

    I'm so sorry you didn't like my post. I didn't mention the blog at the beginning of any of the classes so that I could get the full class experience but I did always tell the teachers about the blog at the end of the class, when I ask for a picture to go on the blog. Nonetheless - the picture has been removed now!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete